Makarska rivjera is located 50 km south of Split. This riviera is highly developed with numerous well-known Croatian tourist resorts. Its center is the city of Makarska, with about 17 000 inhabitants. Makarska has everything you need for a holiday of your dreams. There are many hotels, apartments, rooms, holiday homes and guesthouses here. Makarska is one of the major tourist centers in all Croatia and also offers everything a tourist look for his holiday, sports grounds, restaurants and rich night entertainment. Makarska and the whole Riviera is famous for its long sandy beaches followed by pine forests. Near the beaches there are numerous bars and restaurants. You can practice various sports on the beaches. Numerous events for the entertainment of tourists are held during the summer time in Makarska. Or they can go on many trips. First we have to mention the mountain Biokovo that hangs over the whole Makarska Riviera, it is a park of nature and if you do not want to walk, you can arrive by the car to the very top. Besides Biokovo you can visit the nearby islands of Brac, Hvar and Korcula, Omis and go rafting on the river Cetina, near Split or visit the famous pilgrimage centre of Medjugorje. Brela, Baska Voda and Tucepi are also well-known tourist centers that are mentioned in separate portals. Other major places on the Riviera are Podgora and Gradac. You can stay in one of seven hotels and numerous apartments in Podgora. Numerous cultural events take place here during the season. Gradac is a place in the extreme south of the Makarska Riviera, and has about 1700 inhabitants. Everything we write for the town of Makarska is true for Podgora and Gradac and other places on this Riviera: Igrane, Zivogosce, Drvenik, Brist, Zaostrog and Drasnice. The only difference is that you will stay in a smaller, quieter place without too much crowd in the vicinity of Makarska and still with all amenities that you desire. Complete Riviera and all the places are well known for its beautiful pebble beaches. From Makarska, Igrane, Brist and Podgora you can visit the peninsula Peljesac, place Orebic and Viganj, as well as Korcula and Vela Luka. Go on a trip to the beautiful southern city of Dubrovnik and visit Cavtat and Zaton. If you want to rent a boat, go to the marina Ramova Krvavica.
|04.12.||7°C 44°F||Partly Cloudy 61% 0 SSE|
|Mon||min: 6°C max: 15°C||Clear|
|Tue||min: 5°C max: 14°C||Partly Cloudy|
|Wed||min: 4°C max: 13°C||Clear|
|Thu||min: 6°C max: 14°C||Clear|
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI : 8:00 - 16:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.